GOLDEN TRIANGLE – PITTSBURGH
Built in 1900 at the heart of Pittsburgh’s Golden Triangle, the historic Liberty Ave. building features a signature white terra-cotta exterior and oversized bronzed windows. Grow your business with a private office, dedicated desk, or coworking membership at this location, or customize your own office suite for 10 to 100 employees with a combination of offices, private entry, kitchenette, and conference rooms.
Located at the center of Downtown Pittsburgh, Level Office’s Liberty Ave. building puts your business in the action of the Golden Triangle with fantastic restaurants, nightlife, and hotels all within walking distance. Public transit riders can enjoy easy access to Gateway or Wood Street Stations (Blue and Red Lines), while I-279, I-376, and I-579 are only a few minutes’ drive away for clients who commute by car.
As a Level Office client, you’ll have access to the kind of high-end amenities that typically only large companies enjoy, including a fully-stocked kitchen and bar, lounge areas, espresso bar, local beer on tap, and 100 Mbps direct fiber internet with WiFi throughout. Our private offices and office suites are fully furnished with desks and chairs, and you’ll find them move-in ready with everything you need to grow your business. Plus, our all-inclusive pricing means that utilities and taxes, 24/7 secured access, mail service, a dedicated Community Manager, and company logo display come at no extra charge.
WHY LEVEL OFFICE?
Our clients love the entrepreneurial community that a Level Office membership provides, and we encourage our clients to do business together with networking events, Lunch & Learns, and happy hours. As owners of every building where Level Office operates, we take pride in our spaces by making luxury improvements and keeping rents low. Learn more about Level Office membership by calling (877) 301-6217 or book a tour online.
LEVEL OFFICE VS REGUS VS WEWORK
Here in Pittsburgh, Level Office provides more than just a great place to work, we work to provide you a community of great entrepreneurs, business innovators and a supportive staff onsite. We do not think of these other companies as competitors, and you won’t either when you compare our awesome amenities and bonus features (free of charge). To see a bigger comparison chart and learn why working remotely from home isn’t the best option for you, check out our homepage.
- Our coworking memberships start at just $99 per month, less than half of WeWork’s “Hot Desk” memberships that start at $220!
- Newly available Dedicated Desk memberships are just $199 per month at Level Office, while WeWork is $350 and up.
- Regus requires high deposits (2 months as of this writing).
- Both Regus and WeWork charge IT setup fees – something you’ll never have to pay at Level Office.
- Your suite or private office gets a full door-width color logo with Level Office, something that neither Regus nor WeWork offer.
- At Level Office, we own the building you work in, making it easier for us to offer these better prices and great included amenities because of lower overhead.
You’ll love your office at Level Office – come tour our new Pittsburgh location today and find out how!
AT THIS LOCATION
- Private Offices
- Office Suites
- Coworking Space
- Virtual Office
- Daily Offices
- Meeting Space
- Conference Rooms
- Event Space
- Espresso Bar
- Printing Services
- On-site Storage
- Local Beer On Tap
- Fully Stocked Fridge
- Administrative Assistance
- Meeting Rooms w/ Video Conferencing